Allergies can make life miserable, but the right air purifier can help alleviate symptoms. In this article, we will review the top Allen air purifiers that are designed to remove allergens from your home. We will also provide a comparison of these models to help you choose the best one for your needs.
What is an Allen air purifier?
Allen offers a range of high-quality air purifiers that use HEPA filters to remove allergens and pollutants from the air. These devices are designed to capture particles as small as 0.3 microns, including pollen, pet dander, mold spores, and dust mites.
Why use an Allen air purifier for allergies?
If you suffer from allergies or asthma, having clean indoor air is essential for managing symptoms. An Allen air purifier helps eliminate potential triggers in the environment by capturing common airborne irritants that cause allergy flare-ups such as dust mites & pollen.
Types of Allen Air Purifiers
Allen offers a range of different types of air purifiers with varying levels of filtration:
1) Portable Room Air Purifiers
- Designed for individual rooms or living spaces
- Most effective against smaller-sized pollutants like mold spores; less effective at capturing larger particles.
- Well-suited solution if moving room-to-room throughout their day.
2) Whole-House Air Filtration Systems
- Installed into existing ductwork within HVAC system delivering purified conditioned airflow back into living spaces.
- Effective against all sizes of contaminants including major pollutants like pet dander and cigarette smoke.
- Beneficial when needing continuous purification throughout whole home daily.
Top Picks For The Best Allen Air Purifiers For Allergies
Here are our top picks for best allergen capturing picks by using XieVO’ testing methodology, evaluations, and considerations:
1) Allen BreatheSmart Classic Air Purifier
- Best for larger rooms or open-concept living spaces.
- Incorporates multiple HEPA filters for superior particle filtration.
- Comes with various colors and panel options to style your unit.
2) Allen BreatheSmart FIT50 Air Purifier
- Recommended for medium-sized bedrooms/slightly large open areas like apartments.
- Features four HEPA filters that capture allergens, pollutants and light odors successfully.
- Smart sensing tech minimizes energy consumption during off-hours.
3) Allen BreatheSmart Flex Air Purifier
- Great compact air purifying solution due to customization regarding filter choice (over ten available).
-Maximum coverage limited to ~700 sqft of room size; best suited for single bedroom/bathroom usage.
Comparison of Models
Here is a comparison table featuring the top three Allen air purifiers:
|Model||Room Coverage||Filtration System||Noise Level|
|BreatheSmart Classic||Up To 1100 Square Feet||Multiple HEPA Filters||Whisper Quiet – Low Speeds|
|BreatheSmart FIT50||Covers up to 800 Square Feet||Four-layered HEPA Filter||Nighttime / Sleep Mode Available|
|BreatheSmart Flex||Recommended up to 700 square feet||(Customizable filter options)||Three fan speeds|
As seen in the above chart, The best option depends on factors such as cleaning radius required , noise-level preference, budget constraints etc.
Allergies can be a pain in the neck but don’t let them take over your life. Invest in an Allen air purifier to get rid of common indoor irritants and enjoy cleaner, fresher air in your home. Whether you’re looking for a compact option for a small apartment or a powerful whole-house system, there’s an Allen air purifier that can help improve the quality of life if one is suffering from allergies or other similar reactions. Thank you for reading this article on “Best Air Purifiers for Allergies: Allen Air Purifier Review and Comparison”.
How does an Allen air purifier help with allergies?
Answer: Allen air purifiers use HEPA filtration technology to effectively trap and remove allergens from the air, such as pollen, dust mites, pet dander, and mold spores. Additionally, some models also feature activated carbon filters that can capture odors and volatile organic compounds (VOCs), which can trigger allergy symptoms.
What makes Allen air purifiers stand out from other brands?
Answer: One of the key Features that sets Allen air purifiers apart is their advanced HEPA filter technology, which captures 99.97% of particles as small as 0.3 microns in size. They also offer a range of different models to suit different room sizes and budgets, as well as additional Features like UV-C lights for added germ-fighting power.
How often do I need to change the filters on my Allen air purifier?
Answer: It depends on how frequently you use your device and how contaminated your indoor environment is. As a general rule of thumb, most HEPA filters need to be replaced every 6-12 months or after around 2,000 hours of usage; however, some models may have longer-lasting filters or indicators that let you know when it’s time for a replacement. Activated carbon pre-filters typically need to be changed more frequently – usually every three months or so – but these are generally less expensive than HEPA replacements.